Returns and Refunds:
We offer you a full refund or exchange of sizes for unworn items, returned within 30 working days of delivery in their original packaging with tags/labels attached.
If you wish a different style you will need to place a new order online.
For hygienic reasons hosiery and cosmetics are not returnable. Swimwear need to be tried over your own underwear and are not returnable if the hygienic protection film has been removed.
Please use the return address label provided with your order. Refunds on purchased item will only be paid once we received and have accepted the condition of the returned product
Free Returns Option for US resident customers only Being a maternity specialist we understand the importance of fit and being entirely satisfied with your purchase.
All USA orders on www.seraphinematernity.com come with a free FedEx Pre-paid returns label. If you have not received it please let us know and we will be happy to email/post it to you.
Wrong items received / Faulty
If you received the wrong item or it has a fault please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise on the procedure to follow.
Options To Return PRP Packages via FedEx
- 1- FREE Drop Off (for residential OR business locations) Log on to FedEx.com and find your closest Local FedEx Depot at http://www.fedex.com/us/. Or Call 1-800-Go-FedEx, (800)463-3339 to find the closest drop-off location. Just fill in our returns form with the reason for the product return, stick on the free returns label provided and drop the parcel at your Local FedEx Depot (Find Locations).
- 2- Alternatively, At Your Cost Pick Up (For business locations and non-US resident customers ONLY) Have your label ready when you call (888)777-6040 to schedule a commercial pickup from your business location.
- 3- Or your may post your return with another carrier At Your Cost (for non-US resident customers) to: Seraphine USA 3580 NW 56 Street #100 Fort Lauderdale FL 33309 FedEx Ground Package returns Program (PRP)
How to Prepare your PRP Package
- Pack items in a sturdy box using cushioning materials to keep them secure.
- Remove or black out any old shipping labels, including the original shipping barcode.
- Seal the box with shipping tape.
- Complete the FROM section.
- Affix one PRP label to each box. (If you do not have enough labels, you must obtain additional labels from the company that provided them.)
- Keep the back of the label as your receipt. You may have your FedEx Ground driver sign below.
- If you have packages that require extra services, you should privide a PRP Pickup Record to your driver upon pickup or to the drop-off location.